The International Society of Biometeorology is based on individual membership. Regular membership is open to all persons with academic training and degree. Membership fees include subscription of the International Journal of Biometeorology (6 issues per year) and the Bulletin of the Society (newsletter appearing approximately twice a year). A student membership is also available for those currently enrolled in an institute of higher education.
Benefits of membership in ISB include:
- Subscription to the International Journal of Biometeorology (IJB)
- Subscription to the Biometeorology Bulletin
- 20% Discount on books published in the Springer Biometeorology book series
- Rebates at ISB international congresses and symposia
- Participation in ISB Commissions and Study Groups covering a wide range of subjects within Biometeorology
- Subscription to "Biometnet" email-list, a forum for online discussions and information exchange (only open to ISB members)
- Access to additional resources through the ISB Internal Site ("members only" web pages), which includes access to the International Journal of Biometeorology (IJB)
- Members 35 years of age or younger are eligible to enter for the Tromp Scientific Award.
- Having a strong and acknowledged partner for the representation of biometeorologic issues at international organizations and authorities
The ISB membership categories are:
- Regular, 1 year, $75 USD
- Regular, 2 years, $140 USD
- Regular, 3 years, $205 USD
- Retired, 1 year, $50 USD
- Student, 1 year, $50 USD
- Low and middle income country, 1 year, $50 USD
- Reduced Student (Online IJB access only and no voting privileges), 1 year, $10
- Reduced Low and middle income country (Online IJB access only and no voting privileges), 1 year, $10
- Reduced Retired (Online IJB access only and no voting privileges), 1 year, $10
Apply for new membership now!
Renew your membership now!